There are many opportunities for those living in Snohomish to get fresh produce for their families. Bailey Family Farm is a great place to stop June through October for opportunities to pick your own produce or to purchase fruits and vegetables from the stand. The farm is located on Springhetti Road, three miles south of Snohomish just to the east of Highway 9. This farm has a long history, going back to 1913.
Check back often to see the opportunities for you pick. It changes depending on what is ripe and ready. Here is an idea of available produce as well as the harvest dates. Just be sure to check the home page before heading to the farm to see what is available to pick.
- Strawberries - June
- Raspberries - late June to July
- Lettuce and other greens - mid June to July and mid September to October
- Snap Peas - July
- Beets - mid July to October
- Potatoes - mid July to October
- Green beans - mid July to September
- Zucchini - mid July to September
- Onions - mid July to October
- Herbs - mid July to September
- Carrots - late July to October
- Flowers - late July to September
- Cucumbers - August to mid October
- Corn - late August to October
- Gourds - mid September to October
- Fall squash - late September to October
- Pumpkins - late September to October
All families living in Snohomish are invited to keep Bailey Family Farm in mind for fall when it is time to visit the pumpkin patch. Come pick pumpkins, gourds, squash, and corn and also take part in fun weekend activities. These include wagon rides, a play area with a hay climb, rope swings, trikes, toy tractors and a sandbox. There is also kettle corn, hot cider, and lots of fun on the farm. The play barn and wagon rides are free, making this one of the more affordable options in the area for fall family fun.